1) If you have a teenager who doesn’t have a clue what he wants to do with his life other than sleep, eat and play electronic games, there is a great website that can help. Parentalguidance.org.uk helps parents help kids with their career choices. Of course it still requires them to show an interest and communicate using more than just a shoulder shrug. Not foolproof then.
2) My edits for Do Opposites Attract? filled only three pages this time – a great relief after the eight I waded through with Too Charming. I’m enjoying reacquainting myself with Mitch and Brianna. Ask me again in another month and I’ll probably be wanting to wave them goodbye.
3) Every time you lick a stamp, you’re consuming 1/10 of a calorie. Wow, that’s a lot of stamps…I think going for a jog might be easier.
4) The film White House Down didn’t receive rave reviews, but for my male dominated household it made for a really entertaining Saturday night. It had humour for all, action for the men and Channing Tatum for me.
5) Did you know that 111111111 multiplied by 111111111 equals 12,345,678,987,654,321. Clever eh? Thank you to my friend Jane who told me this – she thought it might be good to put on my blog. If anyone else has anything useful/interesting or useless like this (sorry Jane!) they think would be good to share, let me know!
On Monday I will be posting a blog as part of the My Writing Process blog tour. I hope so see you then